:lovers:

Saturday, April 22, 2006 || Unorganise Me...

Today as usually la... working early in the morning.. the moment board the bus slept throughout the journey nice nap.. haha.. cooling weather too... Stupid uncle again don know why lo keep having things tat links with the uncle sia... (-_-") selling omega today didnt wear spec, then got 1 coffeeshop uncle talked to me and say ytd i wear spec izzit today nv wear look prettier.. wat the... hey i'm working la.. mind you.. stopped harrasing me sia.. I'm not thick skin but this happen for the last 2 days liao.. but nvm tml last day.. haha but i will be back again next fri lehz... OMG... help me sia... *fainted* liao ....

Today after work went to sengkang to meet juli to study abit of mircoeconomic... well still a little bit unsure but nvm i shall read the textbook then... today not feeling good... having headache but tahan the whole day... meet juli at 1 but i reach sengkang within 15 mins frm tampines... i slept in the bus and overslept lo... lolx.. then i shop around alone and in the end i spent almost $100.. i bought 5 pants and 2 collar t-shirt... pretty cheap.. trying to save money as well.. cheap n nice can buy not necessary nid to be branded...Met juli for lunch and saw yvonne at sakura.. with her frenz so long nv see her already.. erm.. nice chat though.. then we went to the library to do some stuffs and chatted a little bit personal of hers.. well i almost cried but holding back my tears telling myself to be strong and i have too... no matter wat i shall nv let my tears to conquer who i am... Well, at least juli knows where she standing and the progress of hers too.. feeling happy for her as least she met some1 nice.. give her my best wishes... of coz as her good fren wanna her to be happy to tat goes to PJ as well with JW.. erm... Rainbow after rain.. Smile still can be seen on their face i already contented...For myself?? STUDY HARD!~!~!~!~!~ JIA YOU RQ...hehe.. (^_^)

Abit unorganised for the past 1 week.. still quite lost even though sch started already... erm.. alot alot of homework nid to do and reading of textbook all the books are killing me sia.. so heavy n EXPENSIVE... sianz half all the money earned go to the textbook but wat to do... hypotonise myself to study hard so tat i wun let my parent down especially my mother she asked me to study real hard.. erm she knows rite now i super duber tired but she didnt put too much pressure on me too..

Going to rewrite my notebook look so UNTIDY.. don like it..wrap my textbook and of coz do some reading of the textbook but now i feeling terrible so bloated dun know why and exhausted already but i haven finish my things.... tml SUNDAY already lehz... OMG... weekends passed so fast sia... i got million n millions of things waiting for me to complete... luckily today do some shopping to relax myself if not i going bonkers sooner or later... hehe... Great achievement today not becoz i spent $100 but becoz i manage to sell more cups of omega compared to ytd which i sold only 2 lo... LOLx...

Juz came back.. went to meet mandy and my pig kor lo.. chatted with them.. feeling so guilty ... so long nv go out with them due to my busy schedule but they make the effort to come down to meet me... well... hehe thanz a million wor.. of coz i miss them alot all the lame jokes that they cracked with me to make mi happy too... trying to make myself busy in order to stay happy... Tink going to fall sick soon.. juz now kena drenched abit... having fever now... hopefully will get well soon, i still can munch my tutu cake so nice sia.. my favourite.. with peanuts and dou sa.. going to get fat liao lahz....Fever is not subside anyway... haha... Ciao!~!~study time lo


Rui Qin |Saturday, April 22, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Can time turned back?? Freak out... Not the same piggy anymore... Locking up myself Thoughts flashing through my minds... I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz Tired me man!!! Juz 1 2 B myself... A TRUE ME!~!~ Alone in Paradise... Sad or Happy?? I don't know Crashed n Lost...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||