:lovers:

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 || Thoughts flashing through my minds...

Yt didnt sleep well...tired though..keep tinking alot of things n keep reminding myself of stuffs.. conquered the whole floor area to sleep hehe..Hugging my eyeore n pig to sleep with me ytd nitex..feel so isolated and lonely haiz..trying hard to force myself to sleep but have a light sleep only... its 6.30am i'm laying on my bed n use my lappy early in the morning already...

Think back abt it relie No point nia.. is like we are old enough to make decisions and times we tend to run away frm reailty n truth... But sometimes I asked myself why dont we give both of us a chance ?? U wun know the outcome unless u try isnt it, i not desperate to find 1 but i know the feeling dont lies... I have to ask my heart what i wan, some sort of lost the way in a forest, but i know what i wan to achieve for the best for myself. Human feeling are so difficult to understand and my feelings are all entangled up... Hope to be free again...

Ytd nite chatted with ashley and juli, meeting ash today after my class at our old 'dating' place... hehe... Serangoon Garden Coffee Bean tat's my favourite places.. Sit there n talk can relie help to relax myself... =) Chatted with juli abt how's her class and told her mine.. Both of us was like =(...sob sob.. julil sms mi when u free i'm ur 'part time boyfriend la'don forget me leh.. PJ also hor..

Today suppose to meet ashley in the end cancel coz she got some imp. dates .. so i wanna to go bras basah to buy second hand book at least cheaper... I damn stress sia.. If i talk during lecturer lesson then i going to miss out alot of things liao.. Sad ah.. gotta to train myself to be attentive in all lessons sia.. Didnt relie understand if my weekend i didnt work i have to go and study outside lehz... So so so much to catch up.. self disicpline to do all these.. Feeling tired now.. tml class starts at 8 am so gotta to rest early tonight..
Suay ah.. today went to sch without my lecturer notes... I forgot to bring them out with mi... A bit blurred abt the time table and all the subject making mi headache.. abit confused didnt like to talk in class, so i was quiet la... trying to pay attention to all the lesson despite little sleep... JULI n TY gotta to teach me ah..... sob sob... I feeling so weird ah.. so quiet.. so unlike me.. but will get use to it soon!~!~ Cannot i muz stop these liao gotta to study hard!~!~ I CAN DO IT!~!


Will talk more tonight~!~! Ciao No energy are left to fight the emotional battle... Totally off~!~!


Rui Qin |Tuesday, April 18, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz Tired me man!!! Juz 1 2 B myself... A TRUE ME!~!~ Alone in Paradise... Sad or Happy?? I don't know Crashed n Lost... Taiwan Paradise... Beyond Desciptions . . . 我是真的累了! Home Sweet Home!~!~!

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||