:lovers:

Monday, April 17, 2006 || I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz

Today my first day in NYP, new to the environment.. got up super dubber early to meet juliz at the fountain at 0730 but i was late.. i get out of my house at 0645 already lo... lolx..the bus was so packed.. sian half lucky i board the bus early mange to sit at the last row and sleep!~!~!.. haha.. But too bad the bus so nosiy .. The guyz sitting in front was talking so loud sia... Until my mp3 blast liao also still can heard their voices but i still continue sleeping .. Continue my journey in lala land~!~.. hehe..


Wore skirt and a collar t to sch today.. erm.. abit sporty but i'm not... too fat liao.. hehe.. went to class at B.505 .. went for my software application lesson i was so toot sia... dun even know how to on the computer so pai seh le... then hor.. coz i use to it liao ma.. on 1 button then i kept pressing the monitor button.. tot in sleep mode ..then cannot on.. so panicked then i scare liao alone in class dun know any1.. HOW!!!! Lecturer starts her lesson already still haven on, juz in time a guy sat beside me i follow how he on his computer nia.. so pai seh i tink he tot hey this gal cannot make it lo.. on a computer also dun know ah.. erm.. ok la new classmate but hor all so young then the topic we chatted also different.. a bit of gap... Think differntly also..OMG have to buy so many textbook and notes. there gone my $100/=... =(..


The lecturer teach was like bullet train ... so fast trying to listen what she taught, didnt manage to catch up.. i relie miss my old classmate of ITE lehz.. so fun with them around can joke and laugh and talk nonsense... hehe.. miss the time sia.. I miss you like crazy.. I'm carzy hehe...anyway i'm still myself... but after sch i didnt join my classmate i ciao liao dun wanna to stay in sch for so long... haha...
After computing software went for effective communication skills... something like wat i took in ITE CMB.. I HATE THE LECTURER.. she's 'pai chi' ITE student lo.. ask ppl to intro themselves then my turn when i intro then tel her when i'm frm she say ok didnt allow me to finish and ask the next student.. wat the toot... i'm going to make sure i'm going to score in her subject i wun let her put me down sia.. NV... wat wrong with ITE student.. She ask who got A1 for 'O' level eng nobody have .. but got some classmate of mine got B3 for eng and so on... then she said B4 onwards dun nid already... wat the... she said those scored B can push a bit harder to get A... then say dun tink can get destination so early.. hey wat the problem with her...i was like totally switch off sia.. NVM .. i'm going to proof it to her... Meet juli n TY a while at sch admin... i miss juli alot sia.. especially the time we had in class... (-_-")... talk abt class stuffs... sian lo.. like overage student like tat...



After lunch i had accounting lecturer... COOL man!! I LIKE THE LECTURER... she's so funny knows tat the subject is dry she will crack jokes in between at least keep us awake... Its was raining in the middle of my lessons.. nice weather to sleep... haha.. anyway i ciao after my lecturer and got my notes to give tuition wor... Times is tough without Juli n PJ's laughter...Tommy's n Mathew's lameness... The time we had together during breaks and talks craps session.. haiz i simply missed... BORED MI TO DEATH~!~!


Today can say i'm alone ba.. tinking back alot of stuffs too during my break time.. didnt involve too much with my new classmate like there's nothing for them to know me deeper.. no point... hehe, juliz still understand mi the best!~!~!~

Well I miss alot of ppl who came across my mind.. I still sometimes tink how things getting on, can he cope, can he find his way to his class, can he get along with his new classmates? is he okie? did he eat anything or is he hungry?

But tinking too much leads mi to nowhere afraid to get hurt again.. i still missed.. wasn't hurt but some sort of missing directions... haiz...juz be normal ba let time reveal, let fate do the wonders...=P Things still normal when i met him, i like the way we talk coz it more comfortable this way, i like it...i hopes it still remains..i didnt want any misunderstanding arises between us again.. its relie painful for me to handle alone...those situations but i have to n need to..
today in middle of the class got a sms frm sharon jie..hehe =P n VK haha.. say all the best for my new day.. (-_-") but he did say he miss me but too bad.. i dun but as a fren i will la. my bro le... met up with him ytd for a while to pass the things i bought for him, he's going back this fri..

haiz...erm, didnt talk much also coz ytd wasnt in mood out of sudden when talking to my eldest sis burst out crying hehe.. feeling beta after tat =) I'm like tat if not happy or sad after a good cry i'm ok le.. back to the siao cha bo mi.. loving it!~!~

I was beat out totally today ytd slept 4 hrs only, reach home ard 9pm...busy with sch stuffs and have to send my lecturer some stuffs too.. too tired lehz.. *yawn* Going to sleep le... tml stil have to go sch..haiz... Ciao ~! Nitey.. dude... (^(oo)^)


Rui Qin |Monday, April 17, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Tired me man!!! Juz 1 2 B myself... A TRUE ME!~!~ Alone in Paradise... Sad or Happy?? I don't know Crashed n Lost... Taiwan Paradise... Beyond Desciptions . . . 我是真的累了! Home Sweet Home!~!~! Meeting Up...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||