:lovers:

Friday, April 14, 2006 || Alone in Paradise...

Haha.. Today's good friday so its a public holidays sia.. Nobody at home now.. My nephew came to my hse and stay with us.. haha.. He's so funny ask mi got anymore rice to eat in the middle of the night becoz he's hungry.. actually i was hungry also wanted to spread some bread to eat coz dinner didnt eat.. went to the kitchen and saw 2 'best fren' XIAO CHANG ...1 nvm but 2 leh... WA KAO!~!~ SCARE LIKE MAD SIA.. wat the fish &()^%#^^%$*(&^*



faster run to the living room.. didnt wan to move.. Wow say tat i most afraid of.. sian half.. (-_-")


So i decided to cook some instant noodle to share with my nephew.. I slept at 2 am watched a ghost show on Channel 8 with my younger sis.. stupid lo.. the show didnt get the storyline.. Lame and not scary at all.. even though i'm scare to watch but relie nothing de lo.. Like normal or worst than tat.. at the same time trying to pack my stuffs and ready my notebook for sch.. not tired at all even though have been busy for the whole day.. Haha.. coming wed is PJ's b'dae (19th Apr) i studied until 12PM only.. after my sch will meet her to celebrate her b'dae... hehe... =P Mine still long way to go err... so wait slowly anyway since last year i have decided not to celebrate anymore.. coz i tink no point to celebrate also.. another ordinary day.. =(



Going out later alone.. to window shop rather staying at home sia.. trying to look for a bag, but broke see first then decide wan to buy anot.. Buy some t shirt as well, i will go poly with jeans and t shirt only.. haha.. dun nid to dress myself up, dun intend to get any bf in poly too.. wanna 2 find 1 tat can last de, tink of e future. My nephew went out together with my eldest sis to east coast park to cycle early in the morning.. i still can heard my sis told my nephew tat i slept like a pig (-(oo)-")... wat the... Going out to wind myself also.. haiz... =o)



Anyway ytd took a cab, the uncle talk to me abt BGR... i was like ..... ??? all around.. say dun know wat sei be be.. Tell mi i'm pretty if he's young he will go after me... wat the... too old for me liao lahz.. haha... maybe i relie good in attracting such guyz ah... old wan ... haha =)

Ytd smsed VK, didnt tel him tat i'm back frm the day i touched down.. was busy with stuffs until i forget then he say i bo xin.. sad... hehe.. chatted with him on the phone at 12 am.. talked for an hour.. so long nv chatted with him.. kind of miss him ya.. haha =) my piggy brother.. a close bro to me.. chatted with him alot of tings.. i and him have a deal wor.. we will go hong kong this year.. go together .. hehe.. promised mie liao.. haha.. alrite going out soon even though its raining heavily..juz wan to get out lahz...


Ciao~


Rui Qin |Friday, April 14, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Sad or Happy?? I don't know Crashed n Lost... Taiwan Paradise... Beyond Desciptions . . . 我是真的累了! Home Sweet Home!~!~! Meeting Up... Health is most important... Tired... Confused... Excited??? Erm...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||