:lovers:

Friday, April 14, 2006 || Sad or Happy?? I don't know


Ytd was a busy day for mi sia... Early in the morning went to office for a short briefing for the upcoming events... Stayed there for abt 1 hour.. talked to sharon jie, passed her the gift that i bought for her at taiwan... Expected tat she will say us why spend the money to buy for her.. haha.. but it juz the tots that counts.. i only bought a few only... hehe...

Wake up damn early lo.. didnt get much sleep the day before.. recently slept well at night maybe becoz have been busy with my stuffs during the day... Ytd also..



Have lunch with sharon jie, chen yi and other colleague and ty... sharon jie treat us at di lou.. dim sum.. but didnt eat much... too full.. recently have been gordgeing myself with tabits and food.. feeling fat again... haiz cant go on like tat.. After lunch went to NYP to submit the enrollment forms also the last day to submit.. check my time table.. OMG sch starts on mon i haven buy any clothes... wanna to buy a new bag.. but now broke liao.. super broke so have to wait till my pay comes in... Lucky for me err... fri i dun nid to go to sch means that my weekend i can work already wor.. but sad ah... thurs i study until 9 pm... by the time reach home... hmmm... late lo... but hack care liao ah.. can go poly i dun care where it located at... i have been travelling to clementi for the past 2 years liao.. so this mean nothing to me at all..


Well, i hate this kind of feeling gotta to know new classmate but wat to do haf to be in the same class as them for 3 years so have to ... Unfamiliar environment makes mi scare sia.. i fear.. heart broken too.. but relie no mood to talk abt it so much.. Wanna to get a new sling bag similar to the red bag i haf belonged to my younger sis.. but its old and spoilt so i decided to get a new 1... Ytd i got my final theory test.. so have to rush from 1 place to another... veri tiring.. somemore my bag is killing me so heavy sia.. After Final theory i still have to give tuition.. This is my whole day programme ytd... veri pack rite.. I have to cancel all my driving practical sia coz sch starts already... sianz half can only cancel 18 tickets if not gotta fine sia $5 each time i cancel... gotta 2 b careful when book...


2.30PM i still in NYP... shit me man! i got a e-trial test at 2.15 i was late for it.. so i decided to skip it.. and make it for the 3.15PM e-trial before i take my FTT at 4.30PM, my heart was pumping so fast nia.. coz i nv study since the day i back frm taiwan.. sad ... hehe.. anyway i juz went ahead before that i was tinking not to go but stupid la.. waste tat $6...coz sch starting soon gotta to b a bit budget have to spend money to buy textbooks for lessons... so i took a cab frm NYP to CDC lo.. $7 .. haiz... rather than i go down again another day .. gotta busy soon so went ahead.. BUT I PASSED MY FTT... wahaha... thankz god ah.. nv study sia.. now i can concentrate on my driving practical liao..hehe =)



Took a cab again to give tution cost mi $5.. wow the whole day have been taking cab sia... broke nia but have to la.. rush for time.. anyway gotta to busy with packing up my room again .. throw away those unwanted stuffs lo before my mum starts to nag at me again. No time to lose..


when i'm occupied with things i wun tink so much so try my very best to keep myself busy with stuffs. This makes mi more happier especially packing up my things is like throwing away my negative feeling.. hehe...



I know go poly will get to see alot of different ppl so i will change to be more quiet, keep a low profile.. haha.. alrite dude gotta to stop here..

Ciao~!~


Rui Qin |Friday, April 14, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Crashed n Lost... Taiwan Paradise... Beyond Desciptions . . . 我是真的累了! Home Sweet Home!~!~! Meeting Up... Health is most important... Tired... Confused... Excited??? Erm... Fun, Tired and Exhausted....

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||