:lovers:

Friday, April 28, 2006 || Nice day Out...

Today so tiring, tyring to upload my blog but something with it ... This morning went to work at Caltex hse near my old working place.. Giving out free milkmaid for those who show us the label of other condense milk or frm nestle r eligible to redemp a can of milkmaid low fat for free.. then those "ladies" so irritating... Keep coming to us with stupid lame excuse to get for free.. forget to bring the label can have free or not?? I wan to try its the new pdt can have it?? Hey dun understand simple english or i'm speaking UFO language..

Anyway not the 1st time already, didnt bother so much..Talk to them nicely.. even though its like they are quarelling with me... lolx.. Up to them too.. I hack care attitude ah or more worst they redempt the milkmaid from us then tear the label and redemp again.. Then most stupid, those "ladies" sell to the passer by at 80 cents per can.. wat the toot.. Then we outsmart them by graffiti the label of the redemption milkmaid.. haha.. All of us trying to come up new idea so that there isnt any loopholes during the redemption like wat the aunties doing.. Get for free its okie, but they have done the wrong things by selling it to the passer-by at 80cents per can when we are doing the sales for 3 for $3/=... (-_-") veri upsetting rite??haiz...

Standing under the hot sun, luckily sharon jie asked us to wear white top if not all of us heat stroke already..Urm, good sales today despite the redemption going on.. then have to wear the milkmaid aprons.. haha..

Took a silly looking JW pics.. haha at first reluctant to let me take then i say take for fun la.. haha... --> Opps m i 2 bad?? Nice pose ah ??? (^_^) So Girl Girl (juz jking
) ...PJ dun nid to worry already, got a bf in future take care of e kitchen already.. lolx..

Tiring day sia... then chris treat us to coffee club for lunch.. Sumptous lunch, have pasta for my lunch but didnt manage to finish eating, the share is too much already...

Then meet Pj at Ceinleisure.. so sorry to make her wait so long, but we finish late today.. Was quite messy for today events. At first didnt wanna to go Kbox coz today wanna to go home early so tat i can rest early too. Being tired for the 1 whole week didnt relie rest and slack well.. But in the end i treat her to KBox and sing till i now no more voice liao... =( Of coz we didnt miss the chance to take photos la..

Our hobbies whenever we go lehz.. Where can miss out ??? Where is juliz the panda??? I tink i am the panda now overtook her place.. Triple Eyebag n darkrings.. SOb sob
<---


Today working then saw april, urm she on her way to have her lunch its kind of her to drop by... =).. Juz reach home not long ago. Tired out already but waiting for my hair to dry so here i m blogging ... I'm feeling beta than the last few days... Happier and of coz take things easier and learn things through alot of points of view n slow in steps, slow my paces of life down too 2 njoy the things ard me..

Now busy working and studying got no other time for others things still can handle well rite now.. Can't imagine if other things have been loaded to me.Take things slowly...Got money but no time.. haha.. Tat PJ so funny we went shopping at heeren then she wanted to buy unlimted stuffs with limited funds.. haha.. cant blame her, mi too.. tat human isnt it??? But have to spend wisely for me, have spend a bomb in my driving n textbook and everythings.. got to save for my rainy days. if not i didnt wan to take frm my parents old enough 2 tink.. they cant support mi for the rest of my life n they are old already cant work much 2... Didnt spend much today but bought a small pouch for $9 for myself..

Wanted for a long time then we walk to far east to get it.. Somemore its red in colour.. This season colors of mine.. Red, Purple and Lime Green... haha... =) ate Old Chang Kee with pj bought some things to fill our stomach for my dinner too.. then we share she poor things sia stuffs everything to her if i cant finish..hehe.. sorry ah.. coz i knw u hungry n u can eat.. =) .. then *toot* dirty my clothes.. wat the *toot*.. hated tat most.. Have no mood if my clothes is dirty lucky we are going home soon if not i will either go home or buy new wan if unwashable after my visit to the toilet.. (*_^)

Tml sat n sun going to stay at hm to study, actually wanted to go out with evelyn n yen ru tml but cannot la have dozens of homework nid to do if not mon working full shift no time to do ...going library tml to do some research for my work. Trying to understand wat my lecturers have been teaching me for e past 1 week. Trying to adpat the speed tat they are going... my ICA coming soon (-_-") so fast sia.. Tat's my test btw.. Relax Relax... Can do it..

Going to rest lehz.. My private roller coaster coming to fetch me already.. haha to my party world lo... lolx.. Ciao... ~!~! Juz to let u knw u r nv forgotten... Nw n Alw =) Hey dun forget me la, sad ah =( so bad de...

Be happy even though u got too much to handle coz when u smile and tink positive things isnt out of control till we can solve things will solve by itself when we smile at it.. so SMILE AND THE WORLD WILL SMILE BACK AT U !~!~!

Got nothing to do.. Slack awhile and Use my sis hp N6280 to took this pic.. Super clear sia... 2 megapixels.. --> haha.. she's too rich keep changing her hp but none of my biz...rather save the money to go for my holidays.. Coming soon *** (^(oo)^) piggy alw.. Love ~!


Rui Qin |Friday, April 28, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Long Weekend .. But lots of things to do... Dun know lahz... Alone Again... Kena harassment... (-_-") Unorganise Me... Can time turned back?? Freak out... Not the same piggy anymore... Locking up myself Thoughts flashing through my minds... I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||