:lovers:

Thursday, April 27, 2006 || Long Weekend .. But lots of things to do...


Muahahahahahaha.. tml friday already.. urm, good days for me to rest well.. Feeling alrite today la.. still feeling sick sia but haf to do alot of things so cant afford to waste anytime ya.. hehe... =) but tml gotta to work at Raffles places at 11 am... at least can sleep abit later..
--> secretly took juliz's pic when she was talking to me..haha cute rite

Right now having 'dinner' break but my classmate and i didnt wan to eat so here we are in the Sun Plaza free access lab doing some surfing.. haiz.. got millions of things waiting for me to complete.. juz have to get use to it wat to do.. Thankz dude, send me the 183 club songs.. Gan Qing Xian simply love tat song.. haha.. keep repeating when i on the bus... haha.. but juz dun know y my tears juz roll down well some sort of touch by e songs and tink abt Pj... no comments.. shall not further elaborate no point.. Its up to individual to view things.. hopefully hings will get well soon wor... =)

Today went to sch early to do abit 'studying' haha... then meet juliz for lunch ... well of coz miss her.. ytd talked on the phone with pj then urm.. found out something.. well, my dear i can truly understand all.. coz sometimes words cant describe how u feel but i relie can understand becoz me too walking through tat path before and now too... I cant comments much on this too.. After all i also a outsiders and of coz a fren to comfort and listen to u when u nid. Ytd she also say tat all of us are busy with our own things still dun know whether our frenship can withstand any 'climate' tat we are going to face, well it depends on individual too, hw much you wan to put into a friendship is the same as a R/S... i cant explain tat but i'm sure when u nid any1 juz come to me i will do my very best to be by your side... tml will go out with her spend sometimes for her.. free after my work no driving coz i cant book any slot so tat i know she wun tink so much when i around.. hehe BHB hor..

This morning wake up early maybe get use to it already but MY DARK RING cannot make it already la.. so jia liat.. haiz..cant blame any1. Gave QT my monitor ytd so new sia.. but its okie la.. gave it to her rather than i throw it away still can use juz tat my motherboard gone case.. haha dun understand what my lecture teaching was off today for my macroeconomic lessons.. haha doing my own tings.. get to learn alot within the 1 week but got to explore too.. But i wanted to stay at home to do my things i don wan to go anywhere ...


u can alw foregone this frens whom u tink tat its not worth it at all to meet or been frenz with.. wat can i do more than these i don know i relie dun... M i relie tat bad to cause the pro to fall on u .. if i relie juz tel mi straight in my face even though i know its hurt but i rather short pain than long pain.

I relie have no more courage to face any more things tat are coming on my way, trying to run away but in the end i still nid to face it isnt it?? Well, these are the things tat i alw ask myself. Y on earth shld i face these fate but this is life i nid to learn from the things i faced and still learning.. Picking up all the bits and pieces and the cut that i suffering.. Things definitely getting well, e smile is on but meanwhile all juz hyporcites of myself... no courage juz no courage.. i shld learn to be relie hard heartened not to treat any1 nice but too bad tat's me.. =) if i dun i'm not RQ...

Darrice i simply miss u sia.. Faster lehz... alw so slow de... =0)

Ciao~!~


Ciao ~


Rui Qin |Thursday, April 27, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Dun know lahz... Alone Again... Kena harassment... (-_-") Unorganise Me... Can time turned back?? Freak out... Not the same piggy anymore... Locking up myself Thoughts flashing through my minds... I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz Tired me man!!!

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||