:lovers:

Monday, April 24, 2006 || Alone Again...

Haiz.. Time passed so fast into 2nd week of sch already. Today my dad sent me to sch, but was he lost the way. Travel the wrong route he thought i study some sch near to NYP.. then asked me where is it.. then i told him hey I'm studying NYP lahz..hehe..he asked to study hard coz by the time i finish education he might not be able to support me anymore..I was like quietly teared abit and promise him i will... Quite upset already..I will nv let my parents nor myself down.. trying to struggle between working and studying.. haha.. sorry juli know that i have to meet u at 7.45 a.m wasn't purposly to be late i was out of my hse early already but was lost again when we reached sch. My dad was going round the sch.. haha.. he's like to ride his motorcycle..so comfortable.. it have been a long time since the last time i rode after he changed into a new wan.. so let him be lo.. Enjoying the breeze.. so cool so long nv like tat liao. Kind of miss it...

Today was quite happy ya.. Early in the morning having IT class then throughout the lesson was laughing till i teared together with felicia.. haha..she's always sitting beside me during lecture and tutorial...She's like another juli who will clear my doubts and teach me whenever i don't understand the subject that was being taught...Quite Fun and enjoy myself alot helps me to destress and relax... Didnt go and eat my brunch when we are dismissed 1hr earlier before our next lesson. I have stayed in class to do my work.. Stayed together with Angie, Yvonne and felicia, we are laughing all the way.. URGH!~!~ hate the effective communication skill dislike the lecture but tell myself cannot i mus learn to love her so that i can do well. But trying to deceive myself again.. haha (-_-") Sh*t me man.. I spoilt my favourite sweater, vespa de.. sian half... Now got no sweater to sch liao, cold to death sia.. going to buy new wan wanted to buy adidas de but now no $$.. haiz.. maybe buy a adidas sweater and the DKNY watch for myself ba.. but don bear to spend tat amt of money on myself.. haiz.. see how ba...

Got alot of homework nid to do ... haiz.. so tired already when will this ever ends.. haha.. started to like to go to sch ...But juz now receive a call frm felicia that she's will not be going to sch from tml onwards becoz TP have asked her to enroll into their sch to take up Hospitaility and Tourism... SAD AH!~!~~ Alone again.. going to sit alone and she's my partner for the next few projects.. how sia... I dun know liao.. haiz... Got talk to others in class but not laugh and joke as crazy when with felicia... Somemore nobody taking bus with me again... Coz we took the same bus together home either 70 or 76.. Haiz this is life lahz.. Parts and Together... hopefully things will went well for me... Ciao~!~ Collapsed...


Rui Qin |Monday, April 24, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Kena harassment... (-_-") Unorganise Me... Can time turned back?? Freak out... Not the same piggy anymore... Locking up myself Thoughts flashing through my minds... I miss KB & KL lotz.. lotz Tired me man!!! Juz 1 2 B myself... A TRUE ME!~!~ Alone in Paradise...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||