:lovers:

Saturday, May 06, 2006 || Nice Day out....

Urm.. today wake up super duber early to go work... Tot i will be late Cox i didnt know where is the place... But i reach ard 7.25am... Tired super... slept at ard 2 plus almost 3 in the morning... Walking in the rain... Nice morning exercise climbling up the slope of the fort canning...

Enjoy myself at work, talk alot to keep me awake if not i'm going to doze off sooner or later... Ask some questions abt statistic so tat i understand what i'm studying... Today's sale was slow and relie boring coz got nothing to do.. Don't relie like working in such condition but at least can talk to my colleagues to pass the time if not i dun know how to kill the time i have... But total sale is unexpected... haha...

After work, suppose to give tuition after tat... But in the end was cancelled coz her family got something on... Juz in time, my sis called me ask me whether wan to go out with her since she's ard Orchard area.. While of coz she went to Watch sales having up to 80% discount... brands like DKNY, Fossil, Guess and etc.. She saw the watch tat i wanted to buy $78 only sia.. wanted to buy but last piece but luckily la tat's not the model coz there isn't any function other than showing the time only. I prefer multi purpose watch... She bought a Fossil and DKNY watches.. hehe, got to wear her new watch already wahahahaha.. =)

So I waited her at the PS bus stop while rearranging my time ... Didnt realise my sis was standing in front of me.. (-_-") I'm too tired already perphaps.. Then we went to watch (i didnt relie like to watch movie especially action movie) .. anyway its her treat for me... hehe... then we had lunch together.. I treat her eat this super nice nice Grilled Chicken Rice at Food junction... Give it a try if u guyz happen to stop by there for yr meals...

But this time is exceptional.. I've watched MISSION IMPOSSIBLE III, tel u guyz this show is SUPER NICE coz got TOM CRUISE...hehe... action show super shiok lasted for 2 1/2 hrs.. Throughout the movie I n my sis was so quiet.. the action was furious.. But i veri noisy when come to veri Gan Jiong part.. hehe.. she scolding me being too noisy.. hehe... (^(oo)^) After the show, both of us are shack.. of coz we went home after the show.. Great day to spend .. hehe.. (I'm so afraid tat i'll fall asleep but the show is too nice for me to Zzzzz...)hehe

Time for homework... Ciao~


Rui Qin |Saturday, May 06, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Clumpsy Pig Totally Disappointed... Another Tiring Day... Wonderful day... Nice day Out... Long Weekend .. But lots of things to do... Dun know lahz... Alone Again... Kena harassment... (-_-") Unorganise Me...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||