:lovers:

Monday, May 08, 2006 || Gone Head Wire...

Haha.. today juz not my day.. prephaps too sick to do anything ba.. went to sch even though i'm sick coz have IT ICA... group with Jack.. OMG... he stressed me up like mad but also laugh like mad... Today is mon so my dad send me to sch.. luckily get to rest more... Have been sneezing all the way for 2 whole days already.. Down with terrible flu.. Still keep myself going despite my system asked mi to rest more.. Well, my mother keep asking mi to eat pandol... My head is killing me.. My nose is killing me.. Haiz.. have not been down with all these sickness for almost a year already lehz.. Wat e (fish)...

Stupid me.. this morning went to the toilet with my towel.. then when i went in i asked myself y i'm in the toilet... then brush my teeth for 2 times.. bath 2 times kind of like lost memory like tat .. dun know wat i have done already haha.. haiz the blue black at my knee cap still haven subside.. sian half.. pain like mad.. Today juz not feeling well.. no mood to eat.. eat wat throw up wat kinda of waste.. Having sore throat, headache, cold and etc..

Don see him like tat wor.. he relie can study .. and wow... hehe.. anyway our class going to have alot of couples appearing soon.. hehe... Shall not mention of coz its not me.. don worry all the little kid juz not my cup of tea... right now wanna to concentrate on my studies n working... nothing matters more than family.. Allowing my parents to stop worrying for me didnt like them to worry.. They are already old shld enjoy their retirement soon already wor... =) All the working income have to support myself and my expense.. Have to be veri stingy on myself already restrict myself frm buying the things i like .. other things even though sometimes bothers abt me but have throw at the back of my brain.. Not to tink too much...I enjoy wat i'm doing rite now.. heard some news frm juliz today.. urm.. sound not right going to talk to her but called her tink she slept already, she also sick..

Urm.. weather not good so guyz pls take good care of ya self alrite.. =) Ciao~


Rui Qin |Monday, May 08, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Sick Me... Nice Day out.... Clumpsy Pig Totally Disappointed... Another Tiring Day... Wonderful day... Nice day Out... Long Weekend .. But lots of things to do... Dun know lahz... Alone Again...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||