:lovers:

Friday, May 12, 2006 || Recovering...

Process of recovering.. urm today work at Budget Terminal.. enjoy working there.. hehe... coz its cool.. ytd suppose to work but think there are some miscommunciation they cant find my record so didnt work... The past few days, i relie forces myself to sch and doing things... totally sick and shack.. few times wanted to faint.. haiz... overworked.. But recovering after seeing doctors.. haven eat my medicine yet.. But right now i got no voice.. so =(... Sound so rough.. haiz.. gotta to drink lotsa of water... Dry cough..

Early in the morning reach airport already tinking going home n rest before going to sch but i tink a bit waste of time so i studied at Budget Terminal ... then around 8++ leave tat place and headed for sch.. went sch veri early spend my time in the free access lab... Go through my elearn, check my mails and etc.. Thankz evon.. came to sch early to pei me eat.. thankz gal...

Got 3 hours of break before my micro. lecture..stupid lecture.. talk so slow like snail.. then my class very funny lo they pass the paper around and guess wat time the lecture will end.. but i eventually lost la.. guessed at 6.45pm.. but ended at 7.15pm.. my dad came n fetch me ytd.. if not i relie got no strength to go home.. Reach home, bath, ate my dinner n headed for my bed straight away after blow dry my hair.. urm.. can see how tired m i.. urm... (-_-")

Past the 3 hrs are difficult.. actually wanted to do some study but cant concentrate..then we went out to play pool with my guyz classmates and the 3 of us girls only..cant relie talk to my class gals.. can relie joke around with a few of them... well, even though my class guyz are younger than i m but they are somehow mature and gentleman enough.. Well, of coz enjoy the time spend.. maybe i haven been given myself enough rest recently... =).. went Pj's house today ... even though for a while but we chatted alot.. Miss her also =) hey gal i so good nv forget u hor.. oh ya.. my juliz too.. hehe... Alrite going to study already.. talk more the next time...

To my dearest fren, juz wanna to let u all know.. u all are not forgotten by me... promised... will catch up with u all soon~!~ but sorry recently fallen big big sick tat i nv had before.. =(
Ciao~!~ Started my Statistic Project already.. hopefully can finish fast enough...


Rui Qin |Friday, May 12, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Shack.. Totally M i Gone Head Wire... Sick Me... Nice Day out.... Clumpsy Pig Totally Disappointed... Another Tiring Day... Wonderful day... Nice day Out... Long Weekend .. But lots of things to do...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||