:lovers:

Sunday, October 26, 2008 || Last weekend in India..... =)

Hiz guyz, ok another update from Rae in India, even though not much ppl are reading it but i enjoy updating my blog nowadays with exciting things that i had come across... Before I burying myself with the powerpoint presentation preaparation for today (yuppie finally presentation to the HR director that wrap our 2 full months of hardwork.)Anyway most of the efforts goes to my partner, Juliana.


Ok let me start with counting down, I LEFT WITH 5 MORE DAYS AND I WILL BE BACK... relie crazy of that ya.. And my mum promise to prepare my favourite Tom Yam Steamboat!!! Anyway i drinking milo now, have to finish all our foods in our room in not bringing it back to Singapore is another hassle. Oh ya, I have started to pack my luggage and hopefully (keep my finger cross) that it will not overweight and if it does hopefully the officer at the check-in counter allow us to pass through.. LOL

Ytd was a fruitful day, we went to Commercial street to get some souveniors (the auto rickshaw of India)which is the only thing that i can think of for myself to remind of India -_-"


That the auto richshaw of India, (black colour) Bangalore, (Green Colour) Mumbai, this is what the uncle from the toy shop told me lahz.. The worst is what waste $2 to take auto and find out that the bookstore near our house oso sells it.. *argh* Ok nvm, lets move on..


Bought myself a pair of shoe made in India which cost abt SGD$8... Quite colourful though but its comfortable but i bet it will last.. LOL

Normally i wore 7.5 or 8 in Singapore but i wore size 10! Wah say... sian diao..


After the shopping at commerical street which took less than 30 minutes, we headed to our eating place, Shreedevi for food... This pictures took sometimes back liao so nvm i just upload it.. i look like a aunty in this pictures.. Sorry ah!


We went to the bookstores that is very near to our house only to find out 2 weeks ago.. Haha.. But its a nice place to be and for me i love to stay in the bookstores whenever I'm free when i'm not attached.. So find my favourite past time again in the book stores. I got a few nice aspiration books written by Robin Shaman which really aspired me very much ... a total of 4 books and 3 pens that reminds me of my primary school times cost abt 800 ruppes = $20++, you can't get the price of these books and pens in Singapore!

First book.. Discover your destiny!!



Second book...The monk who sold his ferrari


Third book...Megaliving.. I started this book first and i relie in love with it.. =)and for those who relie want to have a change in your life, this book i strongly recommend you!!


Fourth book... Leadership Wisdom...


That all for the books that i bought, more interesting photos coming up.. Oh ya the pens that i mention earlier...Here you go..


A bought some stuffs from India as well, such as Levis jeans buy 1 get 1 free.. Muhahahahaha got 1 for myself and 1 for my sis see which want like the design definitely i can't SQUEEZE into their size.. LOL


I bought a sling bag from Nike, Handbag from Pepe Jeans London, 2 Levis pants, 1 Office pants from Forever New and another 50% offer bermudas from Forever New as well. Got a boxer for Faizallllllllll... *shy* hahahah..

Random pictures from our guest house and see how messy is our room after 2 months.. Lol... 5 more nights and i will bid this room GOODBYE...





Ok tat's all folk today and I will continue to play my pet society for a while and thanks to PJ lahz, I'm hooked up to kill time when i'm bored.. Haha =)

Ciao~


Rui Qin |Sunday, October 26, 2008
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Counting Down... Fat.. Fatter.. CMI Greetings from India. 楊培安.痛也不說出口 Always be My baby... Stupid Ass Simply.... Emptiness.... 分开以后 What You Got

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||