:lovers:

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 || Greetings from India.

Hi guyz, i know it had been a long long time that i have update my blog. Well you can't blame me i just too lazy to do…

GREETING FROM INDIA.. Namastare!!

We are in the midst of our attachment right now, and it soon gonna to be over..
3 MORE WEEKS AND I WILL BE BACK IN SINGAPORE.. Seriously, no more curry, curry and more curry. No more flour food no more fast food too… I had been eating fast food almost everyday for my dinner, this is becoz our guest house does not provide any foods!

I had gained quite a fair bit during the stay in India, simply hate it lahz.. Anyway here is the photos that I have taken in India.. In this blog, I will update photos from India as well for you guyz to enjoy.

I relie can't wait to eat my mum's cooking! This is worst than I was in france, maybe becoz faizal is not here with me also? -_-" I'm not sure about it..

Attachment in India is great and i got to learn alot of things not in the textbook context. Given an assigned project and have to finish it by following weeks. Should be ok ba, now already half way through and after the final presentation that will "That's all folk!"

Haha, these few days was searching for Uni course that I wanna to study after my completion for diploma course. Have to complete asap, so that i can start earning money and my parents can start to enjoy their golden ages years. Been a tough road for me and i pleased to enjoy all these moments.

Thanks to all the friends who had given me the support all these while!
Love you guyz!

Here you go: Enjoy~


Trying to be an Indian Lady.. Lol


Tat with my colleagues!



The meals that i eat everyday for my lunch.. Lol. The chief dun knw hw to cook other stuffs.. Its fattening lahz!!!!



Tat a common sight in India, thanks to it i fall down 3 weeks ago and Juliana kept reminding me what are the elements inside the water (Cow dung, dog poo, human faeces and urine) Thanks ah!



A common corner where all rubbish are thrown...



Opposite this slump area is where i stay.. every morning will have to go pass this area to wait for company bus to work...


Its the parliment house of Bangalore, also one of the attraction places in India.. Lol


Thanks Sunil (Colleague from TEL, nice of him to bring us to this famous temple in Bangalore, an eye opener for me) ISKON (International Society for Karnish Consciouness)He's our tour guide for the trip! Explaining to us...



That Sunil, Juliana and me (From left to right).. In auto-rickshaw.. If go by meter is cheap but we alw kena con by the driver. Bring us a big round ard Bangalore to "enjoy the scenery"


Rui Qin |Wednesday, October 15, 2008
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

楊培安.痛也不說出口 Always be My baby... Stupid Ass Simply.... Emptiness.... 分开以后 What You Got Buried with Projects... Dieing SOon Wat the hell...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||