:lovers:

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 || Back lo~!~

Hi guyz... i'm back from my Holis already... i know my juliz misses me alot wor... keke got so much to share!~!~

ANYWAY relie njoy myself to the fullest... it like crazy shopping even though most of my money is use up only by eating... got myself a pair of adidas shoe and leather sling bag didnt relie get things for myself busy findng things for my siao cha bo PJ n blur juliz too..keke sorry if the present isnt wat u expected...

I quite lost after these trips even though i looking forward to e next trip to bangkok coming aug/sept holis... keke... time to charge myself before a new semster of sch terms starting soon... keke...i gotta to start my story lo...

I'm lost relie... juz tel mi y guyz like to give ppl hope and smash it again... u know how painful it is... last time i used to tel PJ and console without knowing how it feel... but now i'm in her shoe and taste all the things tat she once gone through i relie confused of tinking so much... i hope tat i wun but it juz cant erased frm my minds... m i juz a toy to *him* or wat... my tears have start to roll down my cheeck again it had been a long time since the last time... i dun know y ... am i too emotional or sensitive?? i juz wan to know the ans dun like to keep in suspend i asked but everytime it like asking the air .....

izzit normal for a guy to hold or hug a girl if they juz treated them as normal fren or even close fren?? ... i dun tink close fren would ever do tat... i know he's busy with his work but a sms izzit too much or prephas he already got GF liao?? i dun know...i dun wan to be the 3rd party.... he treated mi veri good when we are in Kl ... Paid for my eating expenses and buy food for mi when i did not haf enough ....when at night both of us sleep in the living room but i sleep in the room ... before we sleep we watch VCD together... i was lying down on his stomach he can hug mi and hold hands together... he had been giving mi hopes ... more than ever... more and more... but when we go out with my godbrother they all both of us nv even talk to one another.... feel so weird... it like when only the 2 of us then he will talk to mi...

I gonna to be strong cried finish lehz then i have to stand up and continue to walk... i can't let myself to stay in these position anymore... walk a journey with my frenz who cares for mi and the wan i care for... thankz for beinging my frenz juliz n Pj... love u gals veri much... frm e bottom of my heart...


Rui Qin |Tuesday, June 14, 2005
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Njoying part 2!~!~ Enjoy myself!~!~ So busy?!~!~ Happy M| !~!~ Lost ~!!~!~ Tired Sia... Tough Period! -** SAD SIAZ **_ SORRY guys... waiting long for mi to update my blo... Bad DAY !

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||