:lovers:

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 || Bad DAY !

Aiyo... yesterday it was down my luck err... i fall down... can u guys imagine tat i was climbling up the stair and i tripped my myself cause i stepped on my own pants.. wat the...the first time lehz.. anyway it not the first time i fall down in sch... use to it lehz.. but hor a BIG BLUE BLACK lehz ... the effect was so fast the moment i fold my pants up and take a look wow is like a black bun on my knee cap... OUCH! its painful.. can't blame mi ... cause i was carrying my laptop with mi and for rushing to class (cause i too engrosed in playing game in the canteen when its time to go up even the 2 pigs are calling for mi) hahaz... i almost fall flat on my face but to my quick reaction i fall on my back to protect my laptop.... hahaz... at least my laptop didn't get any scratches or else not my knee cap pain liao is my heart permantly pain er...

N u guys know wat... i was walking beside with Juliz and she can stand there and laugh with mi ya... hahaz..i keep on laughing cause when a person fall down the first reaction is wat the... pain lehz... but i sit on the stairs and laugh till i can't stand up... tat was funny imagine my laughter was so loud... ( for those who know mi ar) i think something wrong with my knee cap liao cause it hit the sharp edges of the stair... is like the moment i touch it, the pain was agrouse !! watevea! didn't have a good nitez sleep due to this... the moment i flip myself to other side... only can sleep on right side and center... poor thing :`(

I've my haircut yesterday finally after a week of saying cause i don have the time lahz anyway, its cost mi $40 !!!! including treatment and wash lahz... haiz... at least i feel my hair is more manageable... but my hair relie look like mushroom lehz... how arr... have to wait till my hair is long lo... wat to do ..... the aunt cut and said it nice.... keep scolding in front of the mirror talking to myself and my mum scold mi nutz.... hahaz...look so different sometimes relie regret cutting my hair... sob sob...

yesterday we have our presentation for ETp also.... We are the first grp to present and b4 tat Ms Ang told us tat none of our proposal is up to the standard... wat the... our grp put in so much effort... wateva... when its bruno grp turn to present and for Q&A session i was asking their grp some q... and somebody in that grp is in a hurry to get lost wanted to beat mi up! cause i asking q... wateva!! ( hey guys if u dun wan to study get out of the seat and give it to others who are waiting for that seat of yours dun be so selfish! don get the execuse to defer from NS cause eventually u have to get in! ) pardon mi err.. cause i was freaking fred up with this guy.... if he tink he so great and gentleman then i'm sorry to say that u are not a gentleman at ALL cause u wanna beat a person up is a LADY! wateva! anyway guy yesterday it reali my bad day err.. hope thing gotta to be fine today ya!! miss ya (^oo^)


Rui Qin |Wednesday, April 13, 2005
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Wat A Lousy DAY!!! hey hey guys... so sorry err.. didn't have time fo... Sorry! (^oo^) onik onik.... (-_-") erm... i haven't been feeling well for the last fe... well... time flies.. one week holi have past and n... Oh yeah! My new desktop will be arriving this comi... erm... this few days i quite enjoy myself cause th... Today veri angry lo... don know how to describe...... I BOUGHT MY NEW DESKTOP AND HANDPHONE LAST WEEKEND... Haiz.. Yesterday quite enjoy myself... go for bowl...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||