:lovers:

Friday, April 08, 2005 || Wat A Lousy DAY!!!

erm... being veri stress up this few days... rushing for pjts and didn't relie enjoy myself in my dreamland ya... i didn't relie talk to my parent this few days cause the moment i step into my hse straight to settle down and do my things ... in the end having two dark rings under my eyes... tat poor things...

erm... yesterday went for the KL seminar orentiations at dover... i saw von and tot that wee are in the same grp but ended up she in grp 3 and mi in grp 4... didn't relie enjoy myself pephaps i'm strange to the people and e place even though there a couple of exciting and interesting things coming up soon such as going to Indonesia for Interview.. i'm a outspoken person imagine i was sitting in the lecture rm keeping quite expect for the self intro... 20 students will be selected for the indo trips... in my grp there are only 3 gals.. haha even though i'm in the same grp as madi... did u enjoy urself??

Well... cause of the sake of learning new things that will enhance my life, i prepare myself of this trips...so tired liao... somemore after the seminar have to go for the NDP to take measurement ... i took my laptop out and when we are on the way to ITE semei i was rushing my survey analysis for my ETP... manage to finish it lo.... hahaz... i also configure my wireless for my homeuse myself... tat was a great experience ya ... even though it was veri tiring but i'm learning new things each day and facing challengers... didn't wan to depend to much on guy cause some of them having a BIG 'E' in them... like we have to depend on them to do things... i too can do it without their help... LEARING THROUGH EXPERIENCES... hahaz

Today in sch... quite angry with the NB... with a EAP in him... scolding gal for the nothing cause he quarrel with his gf...it's not my problems i'm not the one who make him angry he also dun need to scold directly to my face right... girls too have pride... hey guys who read my blog... dun ever treat that to ur gf! Like gals are toys for him to toss and play ard with it... Hey... it was toot... sitting at the back of the class today in WPB dun have the mood to learn new things... sit there chat with frad, pj and juliz... playing piano game... even though he ask mi whether can lent it to him i ignored... in the end i lent him to play but scolded him when he drag my laptop ard ... wat the toot hey its my stuff ya! ANYWAY, today helps my sister to collect her IPAQ hx2400 Pocket PC... wow it was amazing ya... finally waited for so long... erm almost one month from the date we have paid... isn't it veri weird when u have already paid for ur pdt when they said that it was out of stock... hey... it not said that i haven paid lehz... forget it... called up the other day and scolded the person abt this problems cause they promised mi 2 weeks ago...hump... fierce ya... haha i'm a person who are veri partically abt it cause i'm paid for it ya $ 400 bucks le not $4/= lehz even so also $$ right...(-_-") okok euff of my craps... my train is waiting for my liao... ok ya... have to board or else tml can't wake up lehz...sleeping soon....

*anyway... i'm tired juz wanna to sleep for a long hours... gotta to go... *yawn* sorry guys today got a bit fret up ya... hope u guy dun mind... thank ya for the understanding..... *


Rui Qin |Friday, April 08, 2005
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

hey hey guys... so sorry err.. didn't have time fo... Sorry! (^oo^) onik onik.... (-_-") erm... i haven't been feeling well for the last fe... well... time flies.. one week holi have past and n... Oh yeah! My new desktop will be arriving this comi... erm... this few days i quite enjoy myself cause th... Today veri angry lo... don know how to describe...... I BOUGHT MY NEW DESKTOP AND HANDPHONE LAST WEEKEND... Haiz.. Yesterday quite enjoy myself... go for bowl... YEAH! my laptop okie liao... u know wat... i was t...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||