:lovers:

Saturday, May 07, 2005 || -** SAD SIAZ **_

hAIZZ....this week is relie a DEPRESSED week ya...alot of things i faced tis week ... but oso achieve great achievement is that i've complete my TWO project... especially my ETP P3 fiancial statement profit and loss all tat cause mi to sleep veri late in the night .... anyway i have completed all the things that i need to do... need to concentrate my EXAMS now which is abt 1 week plus from now...

Actually i quite sad dis week cause...firstly... my result for my WPB it not the mark that i expected and was hurtz by a comments from my frenz... like is my fault to get this result and not honoured to haf it.... even though is also A but honest speaking i cannot face the facts tat these things relie happen to mi... NOW i understand how Juliz felt in the first place... it like i kana fall from 100 storeys high..... being stab in the heart it was so painful tat till now haven recover from it... no being high expectation in myself or "hao lian" but as least i know wat i wan to achieve in my studies cause i alreadi have waste alot of my time in the past... wann to achieve something to let my parent to be proud of mi, dun let them to be in a position to allow other pepole to laugh and insult their children to have such a LOW education....


Another things is that my neighbour who haf see mi thru my childhood years hv passed away peacefully last mon which she have a fall at home... She like a granny to me who talk to mi and even take care of us.. I'm trying to ask myself to be strong but when i pay her last respect is like tears are rolling down my cheecks non-stop like tap water like tat. This is life mahz.. all of us have to went thru this is juz the matter of time and how u treasure every moment u have with ur family members, frenz and how u make full use of ur time to the fullest... It relie reflects myself wat i have achieved so far in life cause u wun know wat will happen to you the next mins or secs... it relie hard for mi to cry in front of my frenz abt these kind of things cause i oso dun wan my fren to worry for mi ... hehe... sometime i relie wish that i have a whole day time to lock myself in the room and have a big space for myself to reflect on myself.. so now on i wants to achieve greater things and make myself happier in treating other people...

Juz now i received a cal from SP and she told mi that her grandmother passed away... it like this week i have already received two news of these and also our LATE DR WEE, i cried in the train today went i bought newspaper and read it in the train... he relie assemble my grandfather who doted mi so much in the past tat my grandpa make kite for his grandchildren buy burgers, fries for us even though also kana scold from my grandmother.. but i didnt have the time to see him the last time... it my greatest regret that i have in my life...

Thru all these i have learnt how to be strong facing each day with a smile cause u can solve the problems with no doubts... anyway sorry guys tat i'm saying these things cause i relie need to vent out and also the saddness tat i'm facing... anyway take care guys study hard too... at least a reminder for u guys TO TREAT UR FAMILIES CLOSE TO UR HEART CAUSE NO MATTER WAT HAPPEN IT UR FAMILIES WHO R ALW WITH U AND BY UR SIDE (-_-)


Rui Qin |Saturday, May 07, 2005
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

SORRY guys... waiting long for mi to update my blo... Bad DAY ! Wat A Lousy DAY!!! hey hey guys... so sorry err.. didn't have time fo... Sorry! (^oo^) onik onik.... (-_-") erm... i haven't been feeling well for the last fe... well... time flies.. one week holi have past and n... Oh yeah! My new desktop will be arriving this comi... erm... this few days i quite enjoy myself cause th... Today veri angry lo... don know how to describe......

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||