:lovers:

Monday, March 03, 2008 || London Trip

Hi guyz… So sorry I’m having holidays rite now didn’t manage to update my blog for the past few days. I went to London, England for 1 week break juz returned from my holidays... and so sorry to take so long to update my blog.. was sick once I’m back in france and too sick for the whole week during my break. Now school has started and I got quite a number of projects to work on and mid term exam tat are coming up!

Having great time in London, but too freaking cold I’m down with flu, cough and slight fever. But don’t worry I have fully recovered from all these illness. London look almost like Singapore especially at Blackfraites station which look like Raffles Place and City Hall. And the things that I love London is the transportation system, its operate 24 hours everyday. Don’t need to worry that you dun have any transportation home unlike France where life at night is so dead. There’s a lot of Asian people in London and its makes me feel I’m back at Singapore!!! But the thing that you might consider is the transportation fee is cost a bomb:- cost of tube (MRT) for whole day cost me ₤5.90 = SGD$18 per day and bus per trip is ₤2 = SGD$6… the tube is nice to sit with comfortable seat which are fully cushion but its too noisy and not smooth but overall its quite accessible to get around in London with a map with you. We stayed in one of our fren’s house and we got Indian food for all our meals in London. And I can seriously telling you that I have put on weight and Faizal has confirmed this fact! Oh My God!!! The first thing that I got to do when I’m back in Singapore is to Lose Weight!!! Finally we had something similar back in Singapore, seriously lahz I miss Chicken Rice, Laska every single food in Singapore!!!!! Munching Chocolate almost everyday here, bread, potatoes, fries and steak are part of my meals here. I’m getting bored on all these food !! The school canteen food relie sux, imagine eating rabbit meat? Oh dear, and here isn’t like NYP where we got HUGE selection of food and I say HUGE. Here is only 1 store with 3 different selections, almost the same everyday!
The school canteen only open from 11.30am to 2 pm
I didn’t eat school food, sometimes if I have late classes I will have my lunch in School.

There a lot of things that I saw in London can’t get in France and my frenz bought a full luggage of Indian spices back to France to cook. Oh ya! The things in London are relatively cheap compared to France where everything seemed to be so expensive despite the strong currency of United Kingdom. It’s a great place to explore and a nice place to stay. Maybe I will consider migrating there!

Oh yeah! We managed to get to Manchester United stadium!!! Football club its at the out skies of London, its took us 5 hours ride to reach there and cost ₤22 = SGD$66 for a to and back transport.

Spending my Valentine Day with Faizal in London, and we had a great time. But frankly speaking, the things in England is much way cheaper than in France despite the strong currency its had..

Anyway sorry guyz to take so long to update my blog coz kind of lazy and school works are pilling up so request quite some time to do all these things.. Trying to figure out how to change my blog skin.. Lol

Alrite take care guyz and time flies i'm going back to Singapore next month liao!!!! Very fast rite and i miss all of you like crazy, shit and urine lahz... RElie can't wait and i miss my family members alot and miss my mum's cooking.. Wondering how ash's coping herself in Auz.. hopes everything will b fine..

Ciao~


Rui Qin |Monday, March 03, 2008
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Paris... Hi Guyz... Great Experience New Place... Hey Peeps... Mixed Feeling Shopping Day... Scared.... Hilow Depressed...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||