:lovers:

Sunday, June 25, 2006 || Ready.. Refreshed..

Hi guyz, i'm back from my 1 day trip to Palau Kukup JB... Going to start my story of my experience that happened in 1 day.. hehe..

Went with my sis and her collegues(she paid for me) ... It wasssss a great experience, stayed in the water house for a night. Didnt relie catch much rest becoz the air-cond was tooo cold till it hurt my fresh ..

The activities that we love is eat!! Reach there, we have our lunch(seafood) then took a old boat to reach our resort.. Like the kind of feeling.. feeling so easy and without any stress, the people life was so different from us.. Then i took a pic with the starfish i tot i will scream but i didnt, the wan who did the screaming is my sis.. haha.. she was so scare of the starfish despite the pokey feeling..

The smell relie cannot tahan ah.. the moment the door of our car opened the fishy smell filled the whole van, making me suffocated.. it was so difficult to describe. Was great chatted with my sis collegues and have fun with them. Sing together and chit chat together.. Enjoying the sea breeze at night...

The water house is like the old kampong house but more advance using cemented floor tiles, but whateva come out from u go straight to the sea.. Imagine i did drink those kind of water.. Well mus be dirty in order to grow up ma.. haha (^_^).

Then this come the shiok part, we bought the firecrakers (not those small 1 u found in s'pore), those big relie big rocket fire crakers which shoot about 100m into the sky and burst like the fireworks.. Its was nice and i was amazed by the scence.. Coz in local i cant play that.. Back to my old childhood times ya, but i'm still not born lah.. haha.. =P

1 bad new is tat i got gastric flu throughout the trip coz i cant take too oily food if not my gastric flu will bud me all the way.. Haiz..

The feeling of coming back home is so SWEET!~!~ and can u imagine my younger sis can said tat she cant get use to the room being so quiet without both of us voice?? haha... Anyway bought 2 pairs of cock shoe.. 1 for me another 1 for my sis... Nowhere is more comfortable than home.. Home Sweet Home~

Miss u lots.. do u know tat?? I doubt so.. ~


Rui Qin |Sunday, June 25, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Excited.. Jia Liat.... Stupid Customer Service Plenty of my thoughts... Busy Life Pace... Chilled Out... Grown up... Learnt... Ah Chew~!~!~ Urm.. Thankz dude... =) Surrender.. Sick again..

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||