:lovers:

Thursday, June 15, 2006 || Grown up... Learnt...

Today didnt manage to meet Angie, Von and Xin Yi for projects becoz i cant get out of my bed... Head is spinning.. The world is coming to an end??? hehe (^_^).. Stomach not good.. tink stomach flu again.. haiz.. fighting against so many sickness.. Flu, Fever, Headache, Stomach Flu, Cough... *Ah Chew*~!~! Sneeze again.. Ai Yo~!~!

I enjoy working at the Budget Terminal... I get to know alot alot of nice people and joke with them.. they even called my Ms Kit Kat, Ms Maggi.. haha.. coz they dun know my name didnt mention to them... (-_-") even though nid to reach there at 6 am but i enjoy working.. Throughly.. Allows me to expose greater things... Things tat are happening around me ...

Work early in the moring, then chatted with the Polar Auntie for veri long.. she nv failed to look for me and chatted with me... Heard of her story.. Well every 1 of us have different story and how these story can match into 1 pic and how we link, relate and understand... How to interpret it?? My life philosophy... Outgoing and jokes around... I do have my serious time when i nid to... but most of the time i simply likes to laugh... hehe =)

I have learnt an important lesson frm her story.. No point to went all out to help ppl, eventually we are the one who got hurt... I'm totally paying full concentration, listening to her story and the way she told me.. Stranger to friends and even shared with me.. I'm touch.. Totally... Tears flowing down her cheecks... My tears are rolling in my eyes.. I dun know how to describe... Even i dun know her long she even offered to buy me hebal drink coz i'm totally out of voice.. Even though my character is like tat but wat to do.. I love bringing laughter to ppl, brighten up their days and let them enjoy my accompany.. To plant every smile on ppl's face.. But sometimes its relie hurt when i tink back of how i treated.. Totally.. Sometimes i break down... No being dramatic or exaggerating about my expressions.. =(

The cosmetic auntie bought sweet for me.. Haha so coincidence my favourite sweet... Lakerol, Grape favour.. (Sugar Free), tat what i alw told juli but she said its not totally sugar free... lolx
(-_-")


Do u know how touch am i?? Even my friends tat i juz knew?? Von, Angie and Ming kang and gangs...

Not forgetting PJ n Juliz.. U are my sunshine... Even right now i typing all these, tears started to roll in my eyes... Trying to describe the inner of me.. Along my life, i have met alot alot of nice ppl whom i nv forget how they treat me... Sharon jie, Johnathan, VK, Anuty Zhu, Sharon Junior.. I miss her so so much.. simply.. These explains why i love my job so so so much.. Even though Von and Angie did asked my to work lesser but i simply love to work.. Make full use of my time..

I'm glad, contented of what i'm now.. didnt nid much things.. What i nid i already have... Other than that i should not ask for anymore... Even spent more time with my parents and family... =)

But juz let nature take it courses.. The story still so clear in my mind.. Even to love someone who are not blood related to u is not an easy task but once u decide to put in u know how deep is it... That's the mother's love how much it showered on every1 of us...

Ciao~ *Ah Chew*~!~!


Rui Qin |Thursday, June 15, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Ah Chew~!~!~ Urm.. Thankz dude... =) Surrender.. Sick again.. To My dearest Siao Cha Bo... Palau Ubin.. Angie's B'dae Holi mood ah.. Sorry... Am i selfish??? Fish me man!!!

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||