:lovers:

Saturday, June 10, 2006 || Angie's B'dae

Haha.. today is angie b'dae.. but early in the morning got to work again.. argh.. so tired but wat to do expense so high.. haiz... muz relie learn how to save liao ah.. any1 can help??

After working.. Von told me not to wear bermudas which i did.. so how? Went home and change lo.. anyway i finish work within 1 hour.. so its ok .. went home to pack my room and arrange my stuffs before i start to revise my work over the holidays..

Then went home and bath before i went for my driving lesson at 1245.. haiz.. glad to know tat after 2 more lessons i can start to book my TP liao.. hopefully everythings goes smoothly.. The weather was cool.. being raining since early in the morning...

After driving meet Von and Angie at Jurong Point.. back to my ITE times.. hehe.. Miss it alot lehz... We went to SNOW CITY to celebrate her 21st b'dae even though its kind of stupid to go there.. But we nv regret going.. coz we have alot alot of fun with each other and angie's godbrother and the staffs at snow city.. It was fun, make me feel so young... we kena bully by the staff over there too.. use the snow and put it on top of our head.. freaking cold sia.. Going there with PJ n Juliz one day.. hehe...

it was -8.9 degree sia.. haha.. can u imagine it?? We ran here and there.. throw ice at each other.. playing catching?? reminds me when i was young used to play under my void deck n my mum would catch me and my sis with a cane... haha =P

--> argh.. look so fat.. and my pants are totally wet... wet throughlly... make my butt numb.. haha.. =P

It was damn cool.. even my shaw and the winter wear they provide is no use lo.. Cool till my face turn red like the monkey butt like tat.. =( ... Its have been the last time i relie play like mad and laugh like mad lehz wor.. haha... Enjoy then we proceed to Marina south to have dinner.. reach there ard 8 pm.. Both of them nv went there before so i bought them there.. we ate till 10 plus then bring the little boy boy to play 1 game then we headed for home..








A long long and exhausted day for me but FUN n COOL !!! This hair is von who done it for me.. i like it very much.. hehe.. thankz~!~

I'm loving it~!~

Ciao ~!


Rui Qin |Saturday, June 10, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Holi mood ah.. Sorry... Am i selfish??? Fish me man!!! Tired.. Shack... Happy n Broke... Disappointed.. Sad Slack sia... Boring too Tired Me.. Happy n Fun

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||