:lovers:

Monday, June 05, 2006 || Am i selfish???

I don know how to put in words to describe how i feel rite now.. Feeling so sucky the monent i wake up.. Took my ICA 2 for my effective skills.. Gone case liao lehz..

Then finished early went to north canteen to have my "LUNCH".. Wa say can tel me how not to get fat one day eat 5 meals.. sianz half... who cares liao.. Then saw some1 in the canteen.. don know izzit purposely or unintentionally didnt see me.. Whateva didnt wanna to care so much already since he likes to cares for his friends more than his old friends.. I also nv notices him is my frenz saw him.. But hack care liao... Didnt bothered.. even though its hurt la.. wat kind of friend is this? When work we are friends cum collegues.. In sch we are totally stranger.. pephaps he didnt wan his friends to know at all.. wateva.. M i selfish to have these thinking??

I was totally slient, sitting quietly with angie and von and the rest of my male classmates... Sat there to do my stitching... i cant relie be bothered about it anymore... Tears started to roll down my cheeks... Then angie and von knew something is wrong with me so angie talked to me via sms and von bought a packet of M&M chocolate.. tat's my greatest tempation.. But i trying to lose weight but tink wun be succeed... haiz.. relie half hearted sia...

I'm totally touched by wat angie have smsed me... Relie.. now i realised tat a frenz can nv be measured by time but by how each of us feel.. U see the point? Angie and Von i juz know them but they are frenz whom i can relie depend on when times i nid... They makes mi happy, they wat are frenz are for... They planted smile on my face...

Received a sms frm juli, she upset becoz of her result for micro.. Nvm its okie.. There's room for improvement .. For ur first trial and strive for the better the next round...hehe.. then i meet her after my accounting lecture to go bugis together.. fish me sia.. go bugis forget to collect my photos again.. going to kill by da hua liao ah... sorry no intentionally de.. =X

We chatted alot as usual.. haha she shopped alot... a great shopping span with the GSS rite now... I'm broke rite now ... Relie broke relie trying to save.. coz i lent him the 100 bucks which i used to pay for my driving lessons.. but nvm.. will collect frm him dude.. haha.. don worry.. hard earn money..

Finally bought the Mickey Mouse pouch tat makes me think for so many days liao... wat the toot... bought it at $26.10.. *Opps* sorry.. mentioned the wrong pricing... Pampered myself once in a while la huh.. haha... This wan makes mi tink so long.. but the shirt bought i juz paid.. haiz..

From now on.. i going to be very selfish and stringy.. *if possible* la huh.. i promise not to treat everyone so good when ppl are making use of me and climbing over my head.. I'm sick and tired of this game liao... Totally... U know who u are... I'm sorry to say but i relie wan to get this out of my chest before the volcano relie erupt when things are not nice to keep..

If things are hindering u frm talking to me juz b frank with me.. i dun like ppl going around the bush to tel me.. I will stopped once i know.. Dun treat me in this way which hurtz me even more!!!!!

--> Secretivly took this pic of juliz when we having dinner at our old place.. hehe.. See FINALLY she know how to use a chopsticks already.. hehe =P

Btw scolded by her, asked me stop being nice to ppl.. i juz cant stop coz i will not be me.. Fortunate for her to haf a fren like me... *BHB* haha... =P
CIAO~!


Rui Qin |Monday, June 05, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Fish me man!!! Tired.. Shack... Happy n Broke... Disappointed.. Sad Slack sia... Boring too Tired Me.. Happy n Fun Dead tired... Energise ... Cool... Weather..

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||