:lovers:

Sunday, June 18, 2006 || Busy Life Pace...

Ytd was relie a tiring day for me ya.. Since morning working at BT and then rush to Padang to work for Score For Health Event...Then was like long queue again.. ppl are queing up for the free milo 400g tin.. wat the toot.. Under the hot sun, sure got heat stroke ah.. with children also .. These adults are relieeeeeeeee terrible.. 933 DJ was doing the advertising for us..

Haha.. its was hot under the sun... We have fun of coz.. got so many interesting things sia.. Playing soccer with Shaun .. haha.. run here and there so long dun have these kind of feeling liao.. sweat like mad.. Despite feeling unwell.. having gastric flu for 2 days liao... eat wat vomit wat.. wat the hackk.... something wrong with my stomach ah.. Then chatted with shaun.. Wat the.. He likes 'nice looking' then his gf was so PRETTY.. Relie lo... I tink left him tat i can relie talked to.. Alw kena bully frm him and johnathan.. Shun was saying tat i was 'dan chuan' .. Am i?? haha (^(00)^)

Haiz.. then at night have dinner with evelyn n yen ru.. We chatted alot.. Then saw alot of my friends at orchard.. haha... Abit pai seh.. coz i wear until veri jia lat.. but who care... i saw eunice ang in the toilet when i was combing my hair..

Reach home and dozed off once i lied on my bed... Tat's was how tired m i.. Hate my house sia.. Things are getting up my nerves liao.. Irritating tat was what i can say.. Making me boil wan to get out of my hse asap... Get those idiotic 'man' out of these places asap.. I can't stand it anymore... WHO CAN HELP ME???

Have dinner with sharon junior and the rest the day before to celebrate Yan Xi's b'dae and Chen Yi's dinner to bid farewell to her.. Of coz i do miss her like crazy.. somehow.. Missed all the smile, laughes and jokes with them.. Relie missed~

So sorry today got so many things are making me fed up.. Too much too handle liao.. So noisy till i cant take it anymore...

I cant bother it... Hack care is my attitude now.. I'm so sorry.. I wish i can but it have very limited energy .. Lines have been drawn veri clear already no point for me even i try harder.. Surrender totally surrender.. *tired*

Dun wish to talk too.. Ciao~!~


Rui Qin |Sunday, June 18, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Chilled Out... Grown up... Learnt... Ah Chew~!~!~ Urm.. Thankz dude... =) Surrender.. Sick again.. To My dearest Siao Cha Bo... Palau Ubin.. Angie's B'dae Holi mood ah.. Sorry...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||