:lovers:

Friday, July 14, 2006 || Contented already. Its already enough..

Haha.. today is just another normal friday which i dont nid to go to sch.. So stayed at home to rest my day... Doing some revision but ended up revise nothing.. My desktop had crashed.. so waiting for the techincans to my house to repair.. Luckily i have my laptop with my to do my ICA 3 report...

Today gotta to give tuition at 5 pm then meet my girlfrenz and guyz at PS pizza hut to celebrate my b'dae.. Bought forward the date of celebration becoz all of us have to work next week.. I have a great time! relie enjoyed myself... Have joked around.. and chat with them.. U gals n guyz have made me truly understands wat is frenship! I have nv been so happy with a group of frenz with different background.. this is the amazing things that god have given to me... Planted in my life... despite quarrels do arise between us.. but we quarrel abt stupid things.. i belief frenship is juz like any other r/s which nid trust and compromising n comprehend...

You guess helped mi to colour my life with colors, once is black and white... I do not nid anything for my b'dae present. What i want or nid i already have... But is the time that bind us together which money cant buy anything. I can say that i'm a person who value and cherish frenship... My girlfrenz have moved me, i have teared... The tears which i have hold back for so so so long finally roll down my cheecks...

My poly girlfrenz, Von n Angie, ITE girlfrenz = PJ n Juliz, my sec. girlfren = Yen Ru n Eve, Xin Jie n Shu Xian... You gals rock my life totally.. not forgetting my collegues.. I enjoyed totally. I cant be bothered about any other things which are not important.. I shall not let myself hurt again. I'm the master of my own life and there's no need for me to worry abt him coz he does not appear anywhere in my life. To him, i'm also juz the shadow of a frenz which he might already forget about me...

Of coz my piggy family... My parents and siblings... n Vee Kong, Mandy and Onik Kor... In my life journey i have met alots of ppl who cares and remembered me... I am glad already... Words are difficult to descibe totally but i belief in fate .. Fate bind me and my frenz together.. Frm the journey i get to know who are the frenz i relie can depend on when i nid the most.. Juli n Pj understand me the most.. Depsite the tight schedule we have but i belief is not the physical meeting tat strengthen the frenzship but is how each of us feel...

My b'dae is also juz another normal day... But wat i wished is tat to sit around with my close frenz to enjoy each other accompany and get around to jokes.. I glad i have and i will continue to do so !! Love u gals...


Rui Qin |Friday, July 14, 2006
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Bad Moody day.. Happy Being Alone Damn stressed... Urm, dozen of projects... Finally.. Relived Feeling extremely terrible.. so sucky Ready.. Refreshed.. Excited.. Jia Liat.... Stupid Customer Service

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||