:lovers:

Thursday, June 07, 2007 || Frustrated....

I juz being frustrated about myself, why am i alw tink tat i'm correct. Why am i also so useless? Why am i can't improve myself???

These questions are floating in my mind rite now. You might guessing why on earth i said these kinds of things. I simply can't stop hating myself. I wan to improve without any effort is useless.. I'm so useless right now...Yesh and i mean it at this moment!!!!

I'm alw worried things that are way beyond and nv think of things that are right in front of me. Today ICT presentation is SUCKS and is DAMN SUCKS.... Yes i cried in class.. I think there are too much things for me to handle liao. I dun know why this feeling overcome me for the past weeks liao..

I dun know how to explain but i feel tat things ard me have changed.. Even my frenz old frenz whom i know. The feeling is no longer like wat i had in the past. Its totally different but i tink this things affected me the most. I kept everything to myself and today i can't tolerate anymore. Its so difficult to say it out, maybe i can say tat our frenzship isn't tat strong anyway. I dun know, its is when a fren got a boyfren they will cut down going out with u and stuffs??? I dun know... its a big question marks for me to answer for all... Its like a stranger asking me stuffs, i dun know how to deal with it. Something is wrong, the conversation tat we had is like surface stuffs.

Today i saw her and talk to her but she don't seemed to be interested abt things that i wanted to say. I juz feeling hurtz, a hurtz tat i know its too much for me to find out. Am i sensitive? I doubt so... M i too over-reacting? I doubt so.. i hope somebody can help me to untie the misery that i'm suffering rite now. I quite sad! Totally!!!

Tears rolling down again!!! These few days are too emotional already. PMS??? Maybe but its only form part of it... Different ppl got different perspection of life, & i'm tired of it. Tired of being the one who put in effort in a frenship.. A claps nid two hands to form, 1 hand will nv succeed. Maybe all of us are busy with our own things but stop saying things that are too hurting for me to handle.. I dun know..

Pls dig a hole and throw me in!!!!!


Rui Qin |Thursday, June 07, 2007
=================================================================


:About Me:

Loves France
Loves Travelling
LOVE FAIZAL!!!

:blooming:

Help... Headache ah Stress and Depressed... Hihi... Hi! It have been a long long time since i update m... Updating. Backz.... Terrible Flu... Times heal eveything... Nid your help Headache...

:past:

February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 May 2007 June 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008

:links:

Alaina
Juliana
Jage
Janson
Jolie
Pei Jin
Sunil
Winnie

:tagboard:



:credits:

[] Blogger
[] BlogSkins
[] Clone

||designed||by||clone||